World class facility located in the heart of the industrial area of Mexicali, Mexico. At the Maran Industrial Park.
- Building counts with natural gas installation on site.
- 3 loading docks and capacity to grow to 6 additional docks.
- Over 50 parking stalls.
- Production area restrooms.
- Cafeteria area included.
- Equipment and hazmat rooms already in place.
- Building also includes production area lighting and a 1500 KVA transformer.
Steel-reinforced concrete, 5 in. deep, 3,000 psi
Based on rigid and seismic frames, updated to 2012 local Construction Code with a 0.45 seismic coefficient
Double metallic Pintro walls, insulation factor R-19
Sandwich-type; outside: Zintro 24 Ga KR-18 metal sheets with insulation factor R-19 in between; white Pintro 24 Ga type R-72 metal sheets
1,500 KVA substation
Eight rows installed on the roof, covering all production area