World class facility located in the heart of the industrial area of Mexicali, Mexico. Just outside Maran Industrial Park.
- Clear height: 32ft (9.75 mts)
- Building dimensions: 415 ft x 90 ft (126.50 mts x 27.43 mts)
- 45 ft x 27.5 ft (13.71 mtxs x 8.38 mts) Bay clearance.
- Fire protection according to city code.
- 3 truck docking stations.
- 2 truck additional entrance for easy load operations.
- R-30 roof & wall insulation factor that provides the best possible energy savings.
5 inches (12.71 cms) steel reinforced 3000 psi (250 kg/cm2) concrete resistance.
UBC (Zone 4) and local code compliant rigid frame structure. 45 ft. x 27.5 ft. (13.71 mts. x 8.38 mts.) Bay Clearance.
Double metal factory painted walls R‐30 insulated metal building.
24 ga Standing Insulated Seam Roof (R‐30), Maran’s Standing Seam Roof (SSR) system
uses no exposed fasteners and securely attaches the roof to the structure utilizing a
sliding clip system that accommodates the different rates of contraction and expansion
of the roof.
150 KVA substation.
High bay units, minimum 35 ft‐cd.
As per City Codes
Office areas, aprox 20 tons.
Ventilation equipment shift, interior air 6 turns per hour
According to city code.
3 Docks, equipped with mechanical dock leveler and
roll up doors. 2 truck side entrance for easy load & unload operations.
Decorative fence on the front facade and 8 ft. (2.44 mts.) high chain link fence to
Ground cover, manual operation sprinklers, low water consumption, low maintenance
landscape according to Mexicali’s climate.